Buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, can change everyone's life for the better. To see a great result, it is enough to keep a low will power for 10 days. In addition, there will be a significant increase in energy, taking into account the overall improvement in well-being.
Do you have any doubts? Or the desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to follow a diet for a couple of weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: menu details
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not severely restricted. There are some general recommendations that are advisable to follow to get a serious result. But if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and only slightly expand the effects of the diet over time.
Basic buckwheat recipes for dietary nutrition:
- Measure the buckwheat and wash several times with boiling water. As soon as the greasy film stops floating on the surface, you can move on to the next stage of grain preparation. First, the buckwheat is slightly dried and then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). The grains are then sent to a pot, poured boiling water (1, 5 glasses of water is added to a glass of buckwheat) and tightly covered with a lid. From the top, gently wrap the dish in a towel and leave overnight. By morning, buckwheat will swell well, retaining all the useful ingredients.
- Pour the clean buckwheat into a small pot and pour in the water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Close the lid and wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of green buckwheat and at the same time want to preserve as much as possible all the nutrients in it.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following key aspects:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give you the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed for a week to two. Properly prepared porridge is only allowed for breakfast, with the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible result of health and body formation will be noticeable in a month after such a diet.
- Clean water should be a loyal companion. The only disadvantage of eating green buckwheat along with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to fill the body with enough fluids, you need to drink 1. 5 to 2 liters of purified water per day. It is permissible to amend simple pure water with mineral water. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays so as not to interfere with work if you need to visit the toilet often.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is boiled on the eve of consumption, without additional stocks for "next week". The same goes for buying or preparing kefir. This is the only way to make sure that the diet has a proper effect on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This tool prepares the digestive system for optimal food absorption. However, sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to fully digest the food eaten, then move on to other tasks. If a feeling of hunger is felt during this period, a glass of water or kefir is allowed.
- Correct diet. If you follow a strict diet, you should only eat buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar or oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes they change by drinking weak green tea without sugar. 100-200 g of porridge food is divided into 3-4 dishes.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. To maintain a healthy diet, there is no need to collect round amounts of money if there are menu options for a similar diet.
- Positive effects on the whole body. Kefir and buckwheat diet fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. This improves health, strengthens blood vessels and liquefies blood.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, resulting in improved blood flow to all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers is reduced.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. Whenever you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food over time suppresses appetite. But the very feeling of hunger easily passes after a small portion of porridge.
- Easy to use. Why look for sophistication where you can do without them? There is no need to calculate calorie intake, measure in grams per serving, or guess at a combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you like throughout the day, but the positive result will still not go away.
- High efficiency. Fully following the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, having these numbers also improves health in order of magnitude.
A frugal buckwheat diet: a recipe of the day
It’s very hard to have the same thing for a long time. So you can switch to a milder version of the buckwheat diet first:
- Breakfast. Mix 100 g of fat-free curd and buckwheat porridge in one dish. An hour before or half an hour after allowing a glass of kefir or fermented fried milk.
- Lunch. Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it’s best to do without them).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet doesn’t help everyone, so you shouldn’t be disappointed with a low score. Maybe the body isn’t really overweight and it’s time to rethink the ideals of your desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with your digestive tract, you should consult your doctor before starting your diet.